Traditional quantitative and qualitative disciplines
- Focus groups/depth interviews
- Phone surveys/mall intercepts
- Strategic concept and promise testing
- Diagnostic research/copy testing
(Idea: Use imaginative techniques to ferret out the emotional or deeply-rooted insight that drives the business and leads to more effective communications.)
- Observational research
- Ethnographic studies
- Ideation/generative synectics sessions
- Semiotic analytic techniques/linguistic analysis
- Creative development in an Account Planning format
- Facilitated team sessions for problem-solving
- National consumer database
- “Fulcrum,” a sophisticated and powerful form of behavioral segmentation for consumer or business-to-business marketing
- Prospecting/Client-finding Programs
Example: A database-assisted, coached relationship-building program that caused a regional advertising agency to triple their billings in a recession and receive a high national honor.
- Turnkey Strategic Planning
Example: A thorough business plan for a consumer-goods manufacturer that caused their sales to jump 32% after three consecutive years of decline.
- Internal Communications
Example: An internal fact-finding and team-building program that solved the key productivity problem of a communications company and got them growing again.
- Database Marketing
Example: Complete design and implementation of a Master Customer Information File for a major regional bank holding company, with in-depth household profiles, financial scenario analysis, and detailed training for bank users of the system.
- Ad-hoc Problem-solving
Example: Thorough analysis of a large retailer’s problem with declining average check in the stores, with both tactical recommendations and rigorous on-site program follow-up. Result: 20% same-store sales increase after two years of decline.
- Creative Development and Analysis, Account Planning
Example: Design and implementation of comprehensive consumer communications program for another large retailer, with scanner-data posttesting to measure achievement of goals linked with custom behavioral consumer segmentation and database-assisted communications testing capability.
Tell us how we can help you
Cascade Strategies can serve your market research needs from the most straightforward to the most sophisticated project. Don’t hesitate to contact us to tell us about your next project, or your overall research needs in general. You can call (425) 643-9789 and ask for Jerry, Nestor, or Ernie. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you quickly!